Iphone 5 Survival Edition

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LoloBond, Mar 5, 2012.

1. LoloBond macrumors 6502

Nov 21, 2011
    you can call, browse the internet, listen to your music and now you can cook too!

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Aug 10, 2010
    Not a fail, funny. The picture anyway.... his commentary is another matter.
  3. William.Mantle macrumors 6502

Aug 22, 2011
    Could have been a great thread OP... Could have been!
  4. SteveAbootman macrumors 6502a

May 12, 2008
    Probably see this on ebay in a few weeks. Would make for a unique collectable for the obsessed Apple fan. Nothing shows your devotion more than using a Chinese made hot plate with really poorly done iPhone branding.
  5. LoloBond thread starter macrumors 6502

Nov 21, 2011
    If I post trying to start a prank, its bad, if I post a funny picture with a stupid comment, its bad. Someone will always complain. :D
  6. William.Mantle macrumors 6502

Aug 22, 2011
    Better you don't post... For everyone here
  7. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Jun 30, 2008
    Well considering the picture wasn't funny and neither was your comment I think you can be safe knowing that you didn't do half the things you thought you did. Kind of makes me wish I was white so I could understand this whole fascination with thinly disguised racism...
  8. Scarrus, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012

Scarrus macrumors regular

Apr 7, 2011

It's not necessarily racism, more often rather a joke. You know for us that pic is kind of pathetic. It's just as if someone was sticking a Porsche badge on a 20 years old Lada and then advertised it as such and that makes it kind of stupid, but I don't know if you really understand this...
    Let's just say it kind off comes of as extreme stupidity, the funny sort that is.
    I mean sure, Apples is cool, but Apples belongs to Apples and Oranges to Oranges if you understand my meaning.

For example let's say you visited a white country and went to a restaurant where they served Chicken Sweet and Sour and on that menu you'd have a chinese translation(or whatever your language is) that says "We take Chicken that is sweet and then we make him be Sour"
    You'd laugh your *** off for sure!
  9. LoloBond thread starter macrumors 6502

Nov 21, 2011

And I thought by buying an IPhone I was going to avoid Xda trolls... I guess they're everywhere. LOL