iPhone 5 tmobile version battery issue?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by K1ngkev1n1, May 15, 2013.

1. K1ngkev1n1 macrumors regular

So I got this new iPhone tmobile version and seems like the battery drains fast. I wake up turn waze navigation on for drive to work and when I get to work battery is at like 55-65% it about an hr drive. My other Verizon iPhone disnt seem to be that low. Any ideas? Phone is brand new like a week old.

2. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

I had terrible battery yesterday.

Attached Files:

3. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

I'm going to see what happens today. The only thing I did was download some camera apps and test them out. I'm thinking them running at the bottom is what killed my battery. But 2.5 hours for some apps that were at the bottom running I guess is pretty ridiculous.

4. Korilakkuma macrumors member

@ Stilleto - Wow that's strange.

Mine has 5 hour of usage and 23 hour standby with 52% battery left... so I guess my phone is okay.

I bought my i5 about a week ago from T-Mobile.

5. Pinkstiletto66 macrumors 6502

I read bitesms is a battery drainer (updated version) and since I just downloaded it its probably that version. I still have it on my phone so I'm watching and testing it out.

I've gotten 6 hours of pure tethering (after turning off location services) and then 6 hours when all my location services/out the box settings were on.

----------

This is day 16 of having it.