Hey guys. My friend washed his iPhone 5 in a washing machine and let me have it. I opened it up and it had some serious water damage - the battery was twice the size, all the connectors and the circuits were full of corrosion. I replaced the battery, cleaned all the visible parts with a 70% solution of rubbing alcohol, everything looks great now. Except for 1 thing - it does not turn on. After further examining the logic board and getting some light under the metal shields I noticed that the alcohol did not clean up the insides - the corrosion is pretty bad in there. Using the soldering equipment will be very time consuming and I am not sure I will be able to put it back. Anybody has any idea how to get rid of the corrosion built up under the shields without ruining it? Maybe some stronger liquid or something? Any help will be appreciated!