iPhone 5 weak wifi single - help :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by galc1991, Mar 26, 2013.

1. galc1991 macrumors newbie

Hello,
    In February I got a white iPhone 5 32GB Verizon company.

The device was purchased at Apple Store Galleria in Fort Lauderdale.

The device has a light leak under the lock button,

Also have a strange problem that exists only in my house, it connects to wifi whenever the mood strikes him.

I currently hold two iPhones 5, one 16 GB purchased in Israel and one of Verizon - the device was bought in Israel and another two devices 4s bought in Orlando work really well on the wireless network, while the iPhone's Verizon shows one bar of wifi and moves very fast to the 3g local network.

I unplugged the modem and reset the network settings on the device and it did not help ):

In a month and a half I'll fly to Tampa, Florida. If want to replace the device should come with the original receipt?

Or they will see that it was purchased from them by its serial number? the reception is under the name of my uncle.

The most important thing about it: I have 280 songs on my iphone, if I replace the iphone they can pass the songs to the new new phone?

If I decide to replace the iphone, I will get a new device out of the box and the same model (verizon a1429 CDMA) and size (32 GB)?
    The iPhone is brand new or refurbished? I will not accept a used or refurbished iPhone. iphone is purchased at full price close to $ 800.
    Problems in wifi and light leak just make me Apple dissatisfaction.

Thank you

2. galc1991 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. wxman2003 Suspended

If Apple decides to replace your Verizon model iPhone 5, it will be with a refurb and not new since it's beyond the first 30 days. Yes, you can transfer your apps and music to your replacement phone, via itunes or icloud depending on where you have the backup. I always use itunes on my computer, and it will ask you if you want to restore from backup. You can bring the receipt if you want, but they will have your purchase on record.

4. galc1991 thread starter macrumors newbie

This simplicity fraud, Apple should be ashamed. The problem of leakage white device is known, and the leak wireless internet.

Refurb iPhone
    Look like new? What the meaning of refurb? It's used?
    Can I take a black one?

5. wxman2003 Suspended

You get the same color. Refurb's look brand new. A refurb may actually be better, as refurbs go through more thorough testing.