iPhone 5 white version skuffs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by guspasho, Sep 25, 2012.

1. guspasho macrumors regular

I've seen the thread on skuffs for the black version, and I am thinking of switching to white over the scuffing, but first, how does the white version fare?

2. bigscotal macrumors 6502

bigscotal

I'd swear that mne was 100% perfect out of the box, believe me, it was well examined when I got it, but somehow only two days later I noticed a very smal mark/ding on the aluminium back. :(

When I say I am careful with my phone, it's an understatement. It lives in a thick wooly sock/sleeve, and hadn't ever been so much as sat down on anything other than a cloth. Damned if I know how it got there, and it doesn't bode particularly well for the durability of the finish.

I think the only bonus is that being silver already, it's barely noticeable to anybody that isn't OCD. Makes me glad that I made the right decision and stayed away from the black.

3. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

My white was perfect out the box on the 21st, and still perfect after 5 days of bare pocket carry, I'm not stupid so don't put it in the same pocket as coins or keys or unlucky (or clumsy) to drop it on concrete or stones.

I find the build quality and finish much better than my 4.