Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by PedroFerreira, Mar 8, 2012.
Does anyone know or have any guess about the launch of iPhone 5? Really excited and waiting for one!
You'll find an abundance of guesses but no knowledge.
There is another thread going on this.
The general consensus is that there will not be a "summer" iPhone 5 (or "new iPhone") launch
My guess would be September/October, but like everyone else's it is just a guess
I know it all. But I won't tell.
Give Me Info On The iPhone 5 ASAP!
Does anybody know when the iPhone 5 comes out? I want to get the 4s, but I do want to wait until for the 5. I'm desperate to get rid of my outmoded BLACKBERRY lol - I'm getting ridiculed on a day to day basis! Somebody help!! lol
80% chance this fall. 20% this summer.
It will be released on the 22nd August 2012 at 12:00 mid day.
Apple has 3 different current iphones 5 and will be deciding which to release ... ie which the public is ready for.
I will let you in on more info once I find out lol
I wonder when they are going to launch it in India.
The date of releasing iPhone 5 is still just a rumor circulating with no concrete information. But, however the fact that probably Apple seems to prefer to have their major launches in late spring to early summer. But now with the recent release of the Iphone 4s the iphone 5 release date could be delayed.
a week on thursday
In fact lets start a little bet going so put £1/$1 in and whoever gets the right date will probabbly have enough for a 5 and a new iMac and maybe a car
September the 21st i shall go for.
My guess is if it follows previous years schedule
You can dream all you want but Apple would still surprise you.
I prefer next Tuesday.
Next Tuesday confirmed.
I bet this summer. It was supposed to come out together with 4S last fall.
I want one NOW!
NOW .it was instead by iphone4s
Supposed? Together? Please explain
you must be new here.....j/k
no one will know, but there will prob be some good guesses
I am lost keep hearing is an iPhone 6 then I hear it's an iPhone 5 which is it going to be? Because to me makes more scence to be a 6 it is the 6th gen iPhone right.
It makes sense if you can't count, I guess.
It will be "the new iPhone", trust me
Personally I don't see how in the world Apple is going to "revolutionize" the way we use our phones AGAIN...I agree this happened in 2007, no doubt about that...but all Apple is doing this year is playing catch up with the competition...