iPhone 5C in the UK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by will waters, Aug 25, 2013.

1. will waters macrumors regular

Probably a stupid question.. Do you think the iPhone 5C will be available in the UK? Or would it be exclusively for developing markets

I am a student and struggle to afford normal iPhone's and therefore the 5C would be great

2. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

I don't think Tim Cook is in the office today. You could give him a call tomorrow and ask him.

No one on this forum knows the answer.

3. apple-pride macrumors member

Well you could buy a phone from China that's just like the iPhone and just as cheap, if you really wanted to.

[​IMG]

GooPhone i5, Yophone, they're all around $100.

4. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

Why would you do that? I's fairly obvious a person on this forum is interested in iOS, you may as well be on androidrumours.com if that sort of thing was of interest.

5. JarScott macrumors 68040

JarScott

Seems stupid that Apple would make a whole iPhone only available to certain countries with an exclusive design (outside of minor networking tweaks.) IF they release a '5C' it'll be sold everywhere as a low cost iPhone option. In every market. It'll just appeal to some more than others.

6. 617aircav Suspended

Or you could just buy previous generation iphones at a lower price. Do you consider it affordable is the 5c was sold for 300 pounds?

7. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

Or course it will be.

8. -iKris- macrumors regular

That's why he said "do you THINK" it will be released in the UK. If speculation wasn't allowed in this forum there would be about 12 threads here.

9. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

Do you THINK Apple will launch an 8" version of the iPhone?

Both questions have as much credibility, it's all very well speculating, but to ask a question that has NO answer is a bit pointless...