iPhone 5c is VERY NICE DESIGN!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Imola Ghost, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Imola Ghost macrumors 65816

I'm not speaking for the colors, or what's inside the iPhone 5c...just the overall feel of the phone.

I held one today compared to my iPhone 5S and I would have jumped on one of those in a minute if they had out the 5S features in there.

I really like the feel of it in my hand and hope they continue with that design for the next iPhone.

2. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Yeah for a plastic phone, it's really solid and well made.

3. Spacial macrumors 6502

I agree, hands down I'd take a 5C over a 5S.

The latter simply has nothing of interest to me. I've never liked the flab slab shape with its featureless shape and slippery to hold ergonomics. After owning every single iPhone, then putting up with these flat slab models, I had no reason to give my money to Apple for more of the same.

My iPhone 5 runs iOS 7 just fine, plus it has two stellar features the iPhone 5S does not.

1) It's a beautiful Jet Black
    2) It's free of the fingerprint sensor.

I don't care how secure, or how much time that reader saves, nor am I paranoid. It's just a waste for my purposes. Privacy is a myth anyway.

4. RolandNights macrumors 6502a

I really like the design as well. It's just a really well-made phone, even though it's plastic. I think it just gets a bad wrap because people were expecting it to cost less and some people don't like the colors.

5. pat park macrumors 6502a

The 5C feels great in the hand. The plastic case is shaped very nice. Does not feel cheap at all. I actually prefer it to the slab design as far as comfort.

6. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

7. MacMilligan macrumors 6502

I think it is fine. I like the look of the 5 more, but from what most have said, the 5C feels better. I'd probably put a case on it, so I wouldn't be able to tell between metal and plastic anyway.

8. BlackbookGuy macrumors regular

Yeah, I like it too. Its my first iPhone after years of Touches and other phones.

I have to return it though as its a dud (weak battery on mine), and I think I will have to get a 5s this time. I think the 5c is prettier, but after reading some reviews, I think the camera and speed of the 5s are worth $100 more.