iPhone 5s/5c launch San Diego-North County Fair

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by MacLuvnRN, Sep 11, 2013.

1. MacLuvnRN macrumors newbie

So who is going to be in line with me on 9/20?? It will be my birthday and I'm so excited to get my next iPhone as my gift.  ###

2. KaijuRed macrumors regular

How likely do you think they'll have 5C if I walk in without pre-ordering? I'm hoping to check out the Apple Store at Fashion Valley...

... Happy Birthday!

3. MacLuvnRN thread starter macrumors newbie

This time could always be different but past experience suggests you will not just walk in to get a 5c on Sept 20th. You would need to line up early and wait a bit and then you will probably be able to get a 5c after a few hours of waiting in line. I woud pre-order but I want the 5s and that is not an option for that model. You might want to pre-order your 5c or follow the Fashion Valley post on here to see what people are saying about when they will be lining up. Good Luck! And thanks for birthday wishes!

4. aibo macrumors 6502

I'll be there lining up for a 5S. Any idea what time the mall doors open?

5. MacLuvnRN thread starter macrumors newbie

San Diego iPhone line hashtag

I called the store and there is one guy in line. They said the mall doors open at 6am so not sure what they will do with him when the mall closes tonight. Heard there are at least 8 people in line at Carlsbad store.
    There is now a hashtag for the San Diego iPhone line. Please use it/follow to hopefully give more info re: lines. #sdiphoneline

6. MacLuvnRN thread starter macrumors newbie

#23 in line

Just got in line and am 23rd person in line.

7. MacLuvnRN thread starter macrumors newbie

About 50 in line now. Nice lady from front of the line is passing out donuts. Still outside the mall as they haven't unlocked the doors yet.

8. MacLuvnRN thread starter macrumors newbie

Only have space grey in 5s

Apple staff at North County Fair just came out & told line they only have space gray iPhone 5s and all colors of 5c. #sdiphoneline