iPhone 5S & 5C-Lincoln Road Apple store-MIAMI, FL

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by miamihacker, Sep 17, 2013.

1. miamihacker macrumors regular

Anybody making the line at this store? it seems that everyone is going to either dadeland or the falls.

2. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

3. hendriks16 macrumors newbie

From Brazil!

Yes, I'm taking the plane tonight and arriving at 6am in Miami. Planned to go straight to Lincoln... Or do you think there will be a better store for it?
    Anyway... Can anyone here post a picture of the lines so far in Miami?

4. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

there's Dadeland and the Falls, so far I'm leaning towards Dadeland mall because I hate the traffic of lincoln road and parking is a nightmare.Plus I don't know no one going to lincoln and I don't want to get there and the lines being massive. I'm still trying to make my decision though.

5. hendriks16 macrumors newbie

And can you please let me know your decision? And maybe post some pictures of the place you choose? Maybe we can meet there!

6. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

will do!

7. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

Hey I decided to come to Lincoln road and I'm in line already. There's around 50+ people already.

8. hendriks16 macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info man! Let me know if you could have yours! I decided not to go because one friend of mine knows a big guy at Apple and he said that stocks are really constrained and that the best options for the region is Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton... Then I decided to postpone the trip, too expensive to just "take my chances".

Good luck and let me know if you were successful! Wich one you are looking for?

9. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

I just got back from the store. I got the space gray 16gb. let me know when you get yours.

10. hendriks16 macrumors newbie

And there were too many people? I was looking for a T-Mobile/Unlocked Space Grey 32gb and a 16gb Gold for my wife, unlocked too. Did I made it if I were there?

11. miamihacker thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, but not for the gold 16gb.