iPhone 5S/5C Meetup - Mall of Georgia - Buford, Georgia

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by kesmith, Sep 19, 2013.

1. kesmith macrumors member

Anyone got any insider info and what time are you going?

I went to MOG (Mall of Georgia) last year for 5S launch. Got in line about 4:45 and I was #20. Was in about 8:15 and out about 8:30. Very great. Since I know the demand is different, I know I will have to be there earlier. I live in Atlanta but I know Lenox and Perimeter are going to be a Zoo and i'd rather drive to get it early instead of waiting in line.

Any insider information? Anyone going?:D:D:D:apple::apple::apple::cool::cool::cool:

2. gabber macrumors newbie

Are you there?

I been considering going but I'm waiting for the 10 o'clock news to see if they show anything. I just moved here from San Diego. I have always been able to walk in and get a iPhone at 8:30 am. But, I think I will have to line up here. Many more ppl in ATL then San Diego. Do you know where the line usually forms up?

3. phr34k macrumors member

I dont envy yall a bit...Im gonna hit the at&t by my house. (316/81) Gonna pray theres no line at 5 am. My luck Ill fall asleep in the jeep and wake up to eleventy mofos.

4. kesmith thread starter macrumors member

You might want to be prepared to wait in line Gabber. The line last year formed near one of the main entrances near the escalators near the sports store.

I'm going to take a nap and than leave Atlanta (i live in Midtown) around 2:30-2:45. I'll get there around 3:15. Got my bag and gadgets layed out. I'm going to do some studying for school

----------

BWAHAHAH i think based on the nature of the phone, everyone will be standing in line but i think where you go to get it will be the thing yanno

5. phr34k macrumors member

Ive done MOG and Lenox... eff that noise.. If there are more than 40 ppl in line at my at&t at 5 am.. my butt is goin back to bed, idgaf if it is my birthday tomorrow..LOL

6. Joelromirre macrumors newbie

Im at Cumming Ga, Best Buy few miles from MOG. They have gold iPhones available been here since 9pm:)

7. gabber macrumors newbie