iPhone 5s/5c - Suburban Square ~ Ardmore, PA

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by mike1123, Sep 18, 2013.

1. mike1123 macrumors 6502

Surprised this thread hasn't been made yet. What time do y'all plan on showing up? I'm not sure about the supply levels of the 5s, so I'll probably play it safe and come earlier than planned.

2. billycuth macrumors 6502a

actually, I am wrong - it was in a different thread.

Anyway, I can't decide between this store, KOP Mall or Lehigh Valley mall.

3. everlong44 macrumors newbie

Anyone else planning to go to Ardmore? How have the past releases gone over? I know it was pretty crowded there for the iPhone 5 launch, but do you think there will be as many people for the 5s?

4. antholewi macrumors newbie

i can't decide between Ardmore or KOP...and i also can't decide what time i should get to either store. i've never done this before, so i don't have much experience.

what do you guys think?

5. everlong44 macrumors newbie

The last time I bought an iPhone was the 4S. I walked into a Verizon Store at 5pm launch day and picked up a white 32gb. I'm not sure what the 4S supply was compared to the 5S, but I might just try going to a Verizon Store at 8am tomorrow.

6. antholewi macrumors newbie

so you think it'll be pretty safe to just go to a carrier in the morning and be able to grab one?

7. scapegoat81 macrumors 6502a

scapegoat81

Going to the At&t store for a White 32GB 5s. If all else fails, I'll try getting to Sub. Square. Someone please post back with info on the line & crowd thx

8. everlong44 macrumors newbie

I actually ended up going to the Best Buy on Baltimore Pike in Springfield. They have plenty of space grey Verizon models. They told me they never got any AT&T models in and were expecting them to arrive sometime today or tonight. They are taking reservations for them now. I reserved a White 32gb AT&T model and the guy told me I was the first to reserve a white model. If you haven't found one in stock at Ardmore or KOP, check the Bestbuys in the area. There is one right next to KOP too.