iPhone 5s/5c Temecula Promenade apple store

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by komiothebeat, Sep 15, 2013.

1. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

:apple:
    Was wondering if there was other people that were going to be heading to this store launch day(Temecula CA promenade). Have had good luck going the night before and getting lucky in the morning. way less crowded than the Victoria Gardens one. :apple:

2. ticktock101 macrumors newbie

I was thinking of going to the Temecula store. I know in years past they allowed you to line up the night before, is that still true? I'll call to ask but thought I'd see if anyone had already gotten a confirmation :)

3. komiothebeat thread starter macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

well depending on who you talk to really, last year i called and they said they didn't allow people to line up... so i drove over there and there was like 30 people there.... lol so....

4. user-name-here macrumors 65816

This happens at any apple store really.

Security follows their rules by telling you that you can't line up. Then, once the line gets to big to control, they give up and you get there with a bunch of people in line already.

Basically I just be persistent, without giving them an attitude, and explain that the line is going to happen regardless if they send you back for a few minutes or not.

5. ticktock101 macrumors newbie

So apparently they only have like 10 gold phones cuz the apple employees came out to check which we were in line for and when they got to me they said they wouldnt have anymore gold

6. komiothebeat thread starter macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

how many in line here already? i'm running late to the game :(

----------

darn, looks like my fallback to white silver it is (hopefully)