iPhone 5s & 5c - Towson Town Mall

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by CurleeGurlee, Sep 11, 2013.

1. CurleeGurlee macrumors newbie

Anyone going to be getting there early for the release? I hope to be there. Not sure what time I'll be getting there yet though.
    Does anyone know what time they will actually start selling the phones? When I bought my 4s I feel like the time was late morning/early afternoon...which was nice cause we weren't made to wait all day.

2. whateverandever macrumors 6502a

8am, I believe. I'm headed to the Columbia store. Towson Town Center is a nightmare.

3. Blazer5913 macrumors 6502

Any updates with people on here? I just called and they have an extremley strange line-up plan. The mall will not open any doors until 6am, and then the store itself opens at 8am. The problem is that I doubt an actual organized/official line will start prior to 6am, so there will be absolute chaos at 5:59am. So whether you get there at 3am or 5:45am, it's an absolute rat-race. I don't mind sprinting past people (which I will haha) but would rather just avoid the stress. Anybody else in the same situation or planning on going? What time are you all thinking? Would be fun to meet up, go early and beat all the other guys. Let me know!