iPhone 5S / 6. Can't. Wait. Any. Longer.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krov7, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Krov7, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013

Krov7 macrumors newbie

I can't wait to upgrade my phone. Any chance we will see it in August? September or October release date is just too much... :D

2. darster Suspended

Considering the iphone 5 was released at the end of September last year, you probably will see the next rendition close to that time this year.

3. inselstudent macrumors 6502a

You can't wait to buy an iteration of the iPhone 5? With the same old design? And a likely barely noticeable increase in speed (because the A6 is already pretty quick and what's left to speed up?)? Are you even able to answer those questions or is this just a case of first-world-boredom?

4. LaunchpadBS macrumors 6502a

You'll most likely see the next iPhone announced in Sept/Oct for delivery end of Oct so it's up to you, I got tired of waiting, sold my 4S for a great price on Amazon and bought a new 5S from amazon for £70 less than apple, I'm a developer so I get access to iOS 7 so...WOW what a difference, the 5S will have to really impress if I'm to upgrade this phone. My 2p

5. BMcCoy macrumors 65816

BMcCoy

The spec bump is always higher in the S releases, so this will be a fantastic phone.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You can't wait to buy a product you know nothing about?

7. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

Last post on June 19 OP wrote he could not wait, and now this second post June 21st, to us stating he cannot wait again, and wanted to know if it would be released sooner to a bunch of guys that don't have a clue since we are not Apple. Goodness OP, we got it, you can't wait, so get the iphone 5 already, and move on. :confused:

8. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Jimmy James

Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to it. It's a new design and a massive speed increase from my 4. And I love the design of the 5. I don't need it to change.

9. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

What happens to you if it's not released in the fall in that you cannot wait?

I can wait easily myself. I have the 4S and am due for an upgrade later this year, but I'm no overly eager for an upgrade.