iPhone 5S / 6. Can't. Wait. Any. Longer.

Krov7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
I can't wait to upgrade my phone. Any chance we will see it in August? September or October release date is just too much... :D

Last edited:

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Considering the iphone 5 was released at the end of September last year, you probably will see the next rendition close to that time this year.

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
You can't wait to buy an iteration of the iPhone 5? With the same old design? And a likely barely noticeable increase in speed (because the A6 is already pretty quick and what's left to speed up?)? Are you even able to answer those questions or is this just a case of first-world-boredom?

LaunchpadBS

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2008
iLondon/iDurban
You'll most likely see the next iPhone announced in Sept/Oct for delivery end of Oct so it's up to you, I got tired of waiting, sold my 4S for a great price on Amazon and bought a new 5S from amazon for £70 less than apple, I'm a developer so I get access to iOS 7 so...WOW what a difference, the 5S will have to really impress if I'm to upgrade this phone. My 2p

BMcCoy

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2010
The spec bump is always higher in the S releases, so this will be a fantastic phone.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Last post on June 19 OP wrote he could not wait, and now this second post June 21st, to us stating he cannot wait again, and wanted to know if it would be released sooner to a bunch of guys that don't have a clue since we are not Apple. Goodness OP, we got it, you can't wait, so get the iphone 5 already, and move on. :confused:

Jimmy James

macrumors 601
Oct 26, 2008
Magicland
You can't wait to buy an iteration of the iPhone 5? With the same old design? And a likely barely noticeable increase in speed (because the A6 is already pretty quick and what's left to speed up?)? Are you even able to answer those questions or is this just a case of first-world-boredom?
Personally, I'm REALLY looking forward to it. It's a new design and a massive speed increase from my 4. And I love the design of the 5. I don't need it to change.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I can't wait to upgrade my phone. Any chance we will see it in August? September or October release date is just too much... :D
What happens to you if it's not released in the fall in that you cannot wait?

I can wait easily myself. I have the 4S and am due for an upgrade later this year, but I'm no overly eager for an upgrade.