Iphone 5s cannot select Carrier after restart, phone has to be booted in safe mode to select carrier

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blueflower, Sep 18, 2015.

1. blueflower macrumors 6502

Hello everyone, for the past week now whenever I turn off my phone at the end of a day or night then turn it on in the mornings I have no signal bars and often get the message "Network Lost: Your selected carrier is not available"

When I go into carrier settings and attempt to select automatic is reverts to manual and still no networks come up. However, when I put the phone in safe mode and use automatic it selects my network. When I then reboot into regular mode all is well....UNTIL I turn off the phone again then this boot into safe mode cycle continues.

Can anyone please share with me some solutions.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for your replies.

More info:

Iphone 5s 32gb running 7.1.2

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

3. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Same thing Happened ti my buddy, Walked into Apple Store (this is why I love APPLE Love) he took his 64GB 5s same issues, they Did not have any 64GB 5's

Guess what he gets a new iPhone 6 64GB on the Spot.

He is happy and thrilled but if he would have waited 6 more day he possibly would have Got a 6s

4. blueflower thread starter macrumors 6502

My iphone is still under apple warranty but unfortunately I am not in the US at the moment
    Apple does have great customer service though I proved that when I had an issue with my Mom's iPad.