iPhone 5s Charlotte, NC (Northlake)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Moomba, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Moomba, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2013

Moomba macrumors regular

I contacted the store to confirm the mall's hours and they informed me the mall will open at 6am. They also explicitly mentioned they would be bringing people in via the food count entrance FYI. Hope this helps!

2. CEmajr macrumors 601

Nice. Since none of the T-Mobile stores in the area are stocking them looks like I'll have to go to Northlake

3. EricByer macrumors member

Anyone heard of a line over there yet? Was debating showing up in the morning around 8:00am. How are lines historically at Northlake?

In the past I've just ordered online but with no preorders and automatic 7-10 day shipping delays seemingly the norm, it seems like it can't hurt to take my chances and show up in person.

4. drew0020 macrumors 65816

drew0020

Northlake is usually pretty good. Southpark is typically a nightmare.

5. CEmajr macrumors 601

Yeah not to mention the traffic just trying to get into the Southpark area. They will probably have more total stock but the amount of people there will be much more.

6. EricByer macrumors member

Thanks! Yeah, I wouldn't go over to South Park unless I had my riot gear on. :p

Decided just to order online. Rather just place my order at 3:00am and be done with it.

7. Moomba thread starter macrumors regular

Ya... I haven't decided which location I'm going to head to myself. Northlake is usually pretty good as far as lines go, but South Park tends to be a little better organized in dealing with the chaos in my experience though...

8. CEmajr macrumors 601

Anyone been to Northlake yet to see if there's a line?

9. drew0020 macrumors 65816

drew0020

On my way home from Durham I passed the Greensboro store. About 15 people lined up there an hour ago. Id guess Northlake is in good shape too.

10. drew0020 macrumors 65816

drew0020

Another update from my friend in Greensboro. Line is about 150 now. Only black for att. They literally had a 2-3 gold and a handful of silver.

11. CEmajr macrumors 601

Yeah I went. The gold disappeared extremely fast and the silver wasn't far behind. Some people left once they found out Grey was the only color left. They had less than 5 gold ones total.

One thing I can say is that the gold is stunning in person. Easily the best color.