iPhone 5s EarPhones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JohnnyDJunior, Aug 28, 2013.

1. JohnnyDJunior macrumors regular

Jul 29, 2013
    I have had the iPhone 5 but it didn't come with the new earphones.
    People say its still not good, couple of peoples opinion

I bought this last year but lost it at a club at New Years so bought a new one when i get the iPhone 5s

What do you think, What are you using, the original earphones or something else

Attached Files:

2. watchthisspace macrumors 6502a

Apr 11, 2010
  3. JohnnyDJunior thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 29, 2013

Attached Files:

4. Ann P macrumors 68020

Jun 29, 2009
  5. CHMK macrumors regular

Sep 3, 2012
    bose qc 15...
    i have really small ear holes and normal earbuds dont fit in them.
  6. lazard macrumors 68000

Jul 23, 2012
    JH16 Pro Custom IEMs. The stock Apple buds are horrible.
  7. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Jimmy James

Oct 26, 2008
    SkullCandy are notoriously bad. I'm using the S4i, although there are still better options for the money.
  8. Virginaustralia macrumors regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Why does everyone not say it right? they are called earPODS. Mine are amazing you just need something like Traktor DJ to boost the bass a bit in your music and it is a dream to listen to music on them
  9. inselstudent macrumors 6502a

Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah the EarPods are definitely the best earphones that ship with a smartphone. I use the Music.app equalizer "Small speakers", because I once thought to myself that that's basically what any earphones are, and for my wide taste of music it fits very well. That is, I listen to indie, house, hip hop, rock, electronic, punk, reggae, alternative, and more.
  10. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Nov 3, 2011
    The Klipsch S4i are hard to beat for around $70. 2 year warranty, mic, volume control, great bass, highs. Really a overall great earphone.

For the super budget minded, I know Skullcandy has a bad reputation, but for $15 or so, the Inkd with Mic are actually pretty decent.