Iphone 5s Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by guskd, Sep 17, 2013.

1. guskd macrumors newbie

I'm going to try and get a 5s at the Apple Store at the Garden State Plaza, in Paramus NJ. I was thinking of heading over around 4 a.m. I know Paramus has silly rules about lines and things like that. Anyone have experience about how the mall handles these things? Also, anyone going to GSP for theirs? Would be good to ahve some friendly faces.

2. Namji macrumors 6502a

Namji

1. I hate that Mall... no parking spaces available unless you go really early in the morning or late in the evening..

2. That store is always packed during product launches whether it is iPhone or iPad....

3. I'd rather order online and spend a few days waiting for delivery while I live my life than wake up that early to go wait in line for another 3 to 5 hours...

4. Good luck :)

3. Afbar1114 macrumors 6502a

people are trying to get that law to go away so people and store aren't limited. its the stupid blue laws in effect still from way back when. and when sandy happened the christe ordered all stores in bergen county to be opened for 1-2 sundays just so people can get stuff to survive. and people were furious and tried to fight it. and the courts up held it.

4. guskd thread starter macrumors newbie

I spoke with the mall office. They are not encouraging people to show up before 6 a.m., when the mall opens, but are not going to turn people away either. I plan on getting there around 4:30 or 5. They said they would like the line to start by the entrance near the Uniqlo, which is the mall entrance nearest to the Apple store.

Hope to see some of you there. If anyone's coming, let me know and I'll be sure to grab extra donuts. :)

5. Afbar1114 macrumors 6502a

I think we are lucky in this area. Many choices to get one

6. hypervish89 macrumors regular

Come to the Westfield AT&T store. I'm going there. lol

7. ERIC273 macrumors 6502

I can't go, I am under 18, and my mother (the contract signer) has an handicap which prevents her from walking/standing for long times/distances, making the idea of her waiting online non-existant, and they said even if we're only getting one iPhone, I cannot wait on line for her; I'm likely going to have to order online!

8. ninjafoo macrumors newbie

Anyone there now? How's it looking? I'm thinking about showing up soon.

9. guskd thread starter macrumors newbie