iPhone 5S Gold Shipping Date Appears

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Komrad808, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Komrad808 macrumors member

Komrad808

After about a week since I placed my order for Gold 5S. Apple has finally put a shipping date! Thank you :apple:

Attached Files:

2. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

Cant believe people are STILL waiting for their 5S. You wont get it til early November!? :eek:

I got mine last week at an Apple store, my friend got his on launch day. Of course, we both got space gray, which oddly enough was the model that was most commonly in stock, and in my opinion the best looking color this year. Thank god everyone wanted gold (and silver) I guess, because it left plenty of space gray for me, which is the color I wanted as soon as it was announced. :D

I love how before gold came out, people were saying how no one would want it, and it's the only model that's consistently hard to find. Even though it's a "subtle" looking gold, it's still too flashy for me.

3. Finz72 macrumors regular

N0t your fault by any means but I placed the same order on Sep 20 and got the same shipping date..I should have stayed in bed on launch day and ordered the phone a week ago ....:confused:

4. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

Placed my order on October 1st and see the same shipping date, but delivers by Nov 4 (must be due to standard shipping).

5. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

I honestly think I would go crazy waiting that long for a phone that people have had in their hands since Sept 20th.

6. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

7. Four oF NINE macrumors 68000

Four oF NINE

Ordered my gold 64 gb September 20 and it finally arrived yesterday.

It was worth the wait :cool:

8. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

I've got multiple gold iPhones coming the same day. I think the units aren't made yet. I'm hoping the units are good units since there have been so many niggles with the current 5S units. I purchased on Sept 20 but I gladly wait for 2nd batch units since 1st batch normally has multiple weird issues, especially from Apple.

9. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

so u got urs already from RUSSIA???

10. EvoNiner1986 macrumors regular

Wondering how many times you're going to use the word "units" lol

11. predation macrumors 6502a

i ordered on the 6th of oct and got those same dates...
    i bet we'll get ours sooner.

12. ljmac macrumors member

Ordered today (October 11) and got the same shipping date. October 24 - 28 :)

13. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

I hate this crap :mad:

14. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

15. AAPLinc macrumors 65816

I was just in a pre production meeting, and one of the executives had a gold 5S without a case. I literally had to look several times to realize it was gold. I kept thinking it was silver. I'm glad it's a pale gold, it looks good. Crazy though how it really looks like silver until you really take a good look at it. The ring around the home button gave it away.

16. Wes129 macrumors member

Either there's no way you're actually getting your phone on that date, or those of us that ordered on launch day morning are actually getting ours much sooner than the estimates. Hard to believe they can fill 3 weeks worth of orders at the same time.

17. whtrbt7 macrumors 6502a

It's because it's all part of a batch. They'll try to expedite shipping and logistics if they can.

Would "widgets" be better to use? I normally use "units" or "widgets" just because that's what I'm used to...

18. Four oF NINE macrumors 68000

Four oF NINE

I'm not in Russia, I'm in California. The old Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore, the US is the new Soviet Union.

19. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

ordered Sept 20th, got notification it shipped last night. should have it Wednesday.

16GB
    Gold
    ATT

20. thealvintran macrumors regular

Woaw, lucky! Congrats!