iPhone 5s home button question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by applefanboy5, Oct 21, 2013.

1. applefanboy5 macrumors member

Does anyone notice when you scan your finger print the home button moves around slightly like it's not in place? It's hard to tell on the space gray but I can feel it moving around. Does anyone else notice this?thanks

2. whitmanjg macrumors member

whitmanjg

I dont have that experience with my 5s, it feels secure. Although does click pretty loudly when you press it (in comparison to my old iphone 4). I would take it into the apple store and have someone check it if the home button feels loose.

3. applefanboy5 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the reply when you place your index finger towards the top of the home button as if you're unlocking with touch ID does it feel like it's sinking In towards the top?

4. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

Nope. My button does not sink in everywhere... it actually feels more firm than the original home button. The loud clicking sound doesn't annoy me. I didn't even notice it until I read the complaints on these boards. That OCD.

5. whitmanjg macrumors member

whitmanjg

nope, it doesn't feel like it moves at all when i use the fingerprint scanner, i have tested it from many different angles and it feels solid.