Iphone 5s iphone 6, steve jobs phones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jamesapp, Aug 27, 2013.

1. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

Hello,

Me and my brother got talking about apple, steve jobs and the rumor of the upcoming 5s.

One thing i wondered about. Apple is traditionally a very secretive company, right? Especially under steve jobs. I wondered is september 10th the actual day they are gonna release the new iphone? Is there any chance of a suprise? Like i remember when steve jobs introduced facetime on stage at a keynote. Did anyone know he was going to do that before it happened? Like was there even a rumor of it happening? Or would it be possible at the september 10th keynote, that a new phone is not released? Or that apple introduces the iphone 6?

On a related note, isnt the apple company very secretive. Like i remember the one time it might have been the iphone 4, where an apple employee accidently left his iphone in a bar? Is it possible he left it on purpose, sort of as free advertising for apple? One reason why i ask is the leaks i have seen online. Like the leek of the cheap iphone 5c casing. Or the leek of the rumored gold colored or graphite colored iphone 5s. I just wonder did these happen by accident. Like the leek of the plastic iphone 5c casing. Wouldnt apple traditionally like to keep that as a suprise?

One thing i thought about, i remember before the initial ipad keynote. There was a rumor based on an apple patent of a keyboard. The screen would morph into a physical keyboard. Like the rumor was of a new technology that when the ipad recognized u needed to use the keyboard the keyboard would rize from the screen revealing actual keys with heighth and width. I know i wasnt used to the rumors of a new apple product. And took it for granted that this new technology was going to happen. But me and my brother got talking and we came up with this fantacy.

Tim cook on stage "one more thing", lights slowly dim in the auditorium. And a holographic pre recorder video of steve jobs talking from the grave! And he introduces something that blows the collective minds of, not only every one in the auditorium but, apple enthusists across the globe!

My brother said they did it with tupac at a concert once. And i have heard nat king cole sing with his daughter. And steve jobs was a smart guy, and knew he was gonna die. And i have heard that the iphone 5s and 6 are considered his iphones.

But it is just a fantacy, maybe will have to wait for the iphone 6 keynote...

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I read your whole post about leaks and doubt your fantasy will become real.

3. Mrbobb macrumors 601

*Somebody* is been burning the midnight oil. ;)

Surprises? probably. Earth-shatering? nobody knows.

Steve's phones? I have to say no. Secret or not, ALL companies don't/can't plan everything 2 years ago and NOTHING CHANGES. All companies make changes on-the-fly and even 1 week before release on insane schedules. The new phones will reflect the new Apple's team aesthetic and priorities. 4s was the last For-Steve. :(

Prototype 4 an advertising ploy? is fun to think so but it doesn't ring "Apple." I just chuckle when Jobs introduced the phone, and goes, This is the iPhone 4 but stop me if you already seen it! :D

4. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

This is some leaky business. A hologram Steve Jobs wouldn't happen any time soon, I don't think it would reflect well on the company to still seem that reliant on him. If it ever does happen, it'll likely be much further in the future as a tribute of some sort.

5. Cicatrix macrumors 6502

Are you kidding? Even if Steve Jobs did come back to uh... release the new $h1t?.... Tim Cook would have that Ghostbusters ghost canister out so fast. lolz. This is Timmy's house now. All due respect of course.

6. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Ajones330

I imagine the 5 was the last device Steve was in on...