iPhone 5S online and phone orders from CARRIERS?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jason2811, Sep 15, 2013.

1. jason2811 macrumors 6502a

Will I be able to call up Verizon at midnight on Friday and order an iPhone 5S? Is Verizon even open at that time?

Also, does anyone know if Verizon will be taking orders ONLINE for the iPhone 5S starting at midnight?

THANKS!

2. Demonface macrumors 6502a

Well I dont know about midnight but I think you should be able to order it online.

3. duaneu macrumors 6502a

In the past, carriers have generally opened up online sales at the same time Apple does.

4. ralphdaily macrumors regular

I pre-ordered my 5S a couple of days ago at the neighborhood ATT store. ATT will dump their orders into Apple's system first thing Friday (before stores open they said) and the 5S will come to my house as a purchase from ATT.

5. fresh801 macrumors newbie

fresh801

Good luck with that.I know a few people that had that same situation with the iPhone 5.And they ended up getting their phones a week after release,because their orders didn't go in at the same time orders were available online

6. steleven9 macrumors member

Ordered my 4s online from vzw when they went on sale

7. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

Midnight Pacific time.

8. ralphdaily macrumors regular

My 64GB grey 5s pre-ordered from ATT shipped Saturday and is on truck for delivery today 9/23. Three days. My wife walked into the ATT store Friday afternoon with no preorder, her silver 5s is on the truck for delivery too. ATT worked great.