iPhone 5S Ordering Questions?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by -Reaper-, Sep 10, 2013.

1. -Reaper- macrumors member

So basically this is what I think I'm gonna do. As soon as they update either the apple store or verizon (my carrier) I'm gonna order the new iPhone 5S as fast as I can. If I'm able to get myself into one will it show when I can pick it up or shipping date on it? Or if I am able to order from the verizon website can I have an option to pick up at store that day?

Haven't really been up with this ordering online or should I even go to the apple store that day and wait in line or even at my verizon store go early in the morning? Just trying to figure out what I should do.

And if I order online and see I have a bad shipping date or something happens that I don't like or even I decide to go to the store anyways and try my luck at one there would I be able to cancel my order that I did online to get it in store or?

(Extra Info: I have an number on my plan that has an upgrade ability on it)

If anybody could steer me in the right direction it would be awesome! Thanks ahead of time.

2. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Canceling an Apple order is easy.So is canceling with AT&T,but AT&T still delivers your phone after it is cancelled.:confused:

3. Monster Sana macrumors newbie

LOL, 5C is better for me, very cool price

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Only the iPhone 5C will be able to be pre-ordered on Sept 13th.

You can order the iPhone 5S for delivery or pick it up in store the same day as everyone else on Sept 20th, not a day sooner.