iPhone 5s ~ Oxmoor Mall ~ Louisville, Kentucky

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Hackintoshihope, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Hackintoshihope macrumors newbie

2. akmelton macrumors newbie

ill be leaving madison, Indiana at 4am. hopefully get to the mall at 530am. and the wait begins!

3. FigNewton, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013

FigNewton macrumors member

If online ordering goes poorly (no phones ordered by 5 am or ship dates shift to "October" before getting orders in) I'll be heading over. I'm ok waiting a week or so, but gotta make sure they get here before my trade-in window closes...

Of course by 5:30 or so the line may be so long I can't afford to wait; have to get a cat to the Vet's office by nine to get his blood drawn and check his phenobarbital levels, which is the real reason I'm off today in the first place.

edit: phones were ordered no problem by 3:05 via apple store app, but realized afterward they still have my old billing address - didn't realize it was wrong till after the order was placed because the app never displayed it. Looks like I'm calling Apple Store customer service when they open to get this fixed...ugh....

4. importluva macrumors member

Guys please update this thread after you find out how many of each color they have available. I can't make it till late afternoon :(