iPhone 5S - Preparing For Shipment

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iBreatheApple, Sep 20, 2013.

1. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Just wondering whose phone is prepared for shipment. Post screenshots! I can't wait to get mine. :) :apple:

2. BMNEUR, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013

BMNEUR macrumors member

BMNEUR

3. Macinva macrumors 6502

Macinva

Only update I've noticed is that my card has been charged the full amount as of tonight. They charged me for AppleCare almost immediately, but the phone was charged today.

Not sure what that means, but it's all I got. :p

4. preston181 macrumors member

Mine shipped at 3pm eastern today, (bought it through Sprint). It'll be here Monday or Tuesday, (or Saturday if I luck out and the "Overnight: Next Day PM" shipping actually does Saturday delivery. Somehow, I doubt it with UPS.

5. cole01 macrumors 6502

Mine still shows processing. Hopefully I'll be at "preparing" sooner rather than later!

6. Trent0341 macrumors 6502

My charges have went from pending to not there... Not a good sign but I'm being fairly patient about this iPhone for some reason.

I ordered at 0300 EST and received my confirmation at 0301. I'm part of the 1-3 day group.

7. BMNEUR, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013

BMNEUR macrumors member

BMNEUR

Redacted

8. preston181 macrumors member

Yeah, I figured as much. There was no other shipping options other than that. I would've been willing to pay the extra, to have it in hand Saturday, to go holster shopping for it, (already grabbed a sweet Spigen case for it). According to the sales rep, Sprint does one type of shipping, and despite trying to get them to upgrade it, I got a "no". I can wait a few more days to rid myself of this piece of crap Blackberry Bold 9930.

9. iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Awesome! I'm jealous. :apple: