iphone 5s upgrade/ sprint question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pippin65, Sep 9, 2013.

1. pippin65 macrumors newbie

Hi, I want to preorder the 5s when it comes out. Don't love my galaxy 3s anymore. I want to use the sprint upgrade on my kid's phone line ( I have 4 lines) on MY line. Will this mess me up if I want to order on the Apple website? Or do they look at the WHOLE account and see that there's an upgrade available? Thanks in advance....;)

2. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

You need to put the phone number of the line you want to upgrade and you need the pin for the account or the last 4 digits of social security of the main account holder

I'm upgrading my line on sprint as well and I'm not the main account holder, all you need is that information.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Apple will handle all the details on their site. I preordered last year and I had an upgrade. Went through Apple and it came out just fine.

Stick with Apple and avoid Sprint (website and warranty). Apple will handle your warranty issues (if you have any) with better care and grace than Sprint.

Just be on Apple's site when preorders go live in your time zone. Be ready with your info and you should be good.