iPhone 5s w/ Apple care via Sprint website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrimsonKnight, Sep 13, 2013.

1. CrimsonKnight macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

Does anyone know, if Sprint offers the option to purchase Apple Care with your iPhone purchase? I tested the site out a few times, once doing a 4s which it did appear during my purchase which I cancelled, since I was only testing the site. I attempted to try the iPhone 5 before it was removed, and it never gave me the option.

Today, I tried the iPhone 5c, and it still did not give me an option to add apple care to the purchase. So now I am wondering when I order the iPhone 5s for real this time, shouldn't it give me the option to add the Apple care?

I am picking this route, because sprint is offering $144 to recycle my 4s online. Apple does not, only in store I believe.

Has anyone has this issue before?

2. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

My Carrier (Verizon) will not offer AppleCare + either.

Ways to get it....

1. Purchase 5S from Apple Online or in the Store and ask for it.

2. Get the 5S from a carrier and make an appointment with Apple and go in with the phone so they can look at it first

3. Get the 5S from a carrier and you if you live 50 miles or more, call applecare + line direct and they will, as they did last year, sell you the warranty

4. Get really lucky and maybe AppleCare + direct line rep will sell you the coverage even if you do not live 50 miles or more, and you bought it from a Carrier.

PS: 30 day return policy from Apple with the iPhone 5S or 5C. 14 day return policy from a carrier...Your choice

800-275-2273 (AppleCare +) Direct line

3. CrimsonKnight thread starter macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

4. RCC1028 macrumors member

When I bought my Iphone 5 from Sprint last year I was able to purchase Applecare at the same time I purchased the phone online.

5. CrimsonKnight thread starter macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

Really? Well, I guess I will have to wait and see when that day comes to find out.

Thank you for the response!