iPhone 5S- Woodmere, OH (Eton)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Col Ronson, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Col Ronson macrumors 6502a

I'll probably try and get there at 6am. Never done an iPhone launch at an apple store before, but i wanna get my hands on an unlocked phone. anyone got any useful info?

2. BigBeast macrumors 6502a

If you're going to try to get your hands on an iPhone 5s, you'll need to head to an Apple store before then I would think. You have 3 options: C-Bus: Polaris or Easton Malls; Cincy: Kenwood Mall.

I will be at Kenwood :)

3. Col Ronson thread starter macrumors 6502a

im coming from PA so the Woodmere store is the closest for me :D

4. elcapitan10 macrumors newbie

I'll be at the Woodmere one. I waited in line at the old store in Legacy Village last year, it wasn't to bad. I got there around 6 I think. Hopefully they do it like they did last year, they had cards that matched their inventory. When you got in line an employee came and asked what carrier, size and color and then gave you a card to match that if they still had one left, guaranteeing you a phone. It was nice to know that after all of the waiting you would at least be assured of a phone. Hopefully since it's the same people at the new store they will do the same for this year. I'll probably shoot to be there around 6 this year, maybe a little earlier.

5. elcapitan10 macrumors newbie

Anyone in line for this yet? I was there around 4pm to ask some questions and there were already two guys in line.