iPhone 6/6 Plus Kingston UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by GreenWolf, Sep 15, 2014.

1. GreenWolf macrumors newbie

Anyone had any experience queueing up here before? My first time.

What times it start getting busy? I'm after the 64 GB 6+ so I think I'll need to be early.

Was going to aim for 3am ish.

Also any tips? where does the queue start? Bental centre main entrance?

2. GreenWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

I realised i posted this in the middle of then night so people might not have seen it.

3. macforbusiness macrumors newbie

3/4 AM You will be fine TBH... Its the central London stores that see traffic from silly o'clock

----------

Bring water, entertainment, and enjoy yourself!!

4. GreenWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey, thanks for your advice, really appreciate it, Going to try and bring a fold up chair and some peas and rice, i hear it's good staying awake food! (It was on a cop stake out show lol!)

Do people queue from the front entrance to the Bentall centre? Is there a big rush to the store once it opens or are people orderly?

Really looking forward to it ^^

5. macforbusiness macrumors newbie

The main entrance is the one. It will be very orderly, lots of security and staff and no-one can just run so you will be good

6. GreenWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow you've been fantastically helpful, I don't suppose you happen to have any parking tips? are the multi storeys open all night or is there a good one I should try? (Cheaper the better though :p)

Thanks!

7. leecka macrumors newbie

Bentalls Kingston

I called Bentalls Center today, and the gentleman on the phone said last year people started queuing outside the bentalls center from around 7pm the previous night.

I live local so i will go and have a look at around 12am to see what the situation is. If the queue is too long at that time, I will forget about it. If it is not too bad, I will arrive around 6am.

8. leecka macrumors newbie

Kingston Bentalls Centre

Just called the Bentalls Centre Apple Store about the iPhone 6 launch tomorrow, 19 September 2014.

The gentleman said, there is a queue already forming outside the Bentalls Centre (it is only 14:00 UK time).

Good luck to those who wait

9. leecka macrumors newbie

It is pouring with rain, thunder and lightening too. Forget it.

I'll get it online.