iPhone 6/6 Plus - Leawood, Kansas Apple Store!

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Itsedstech, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

anyone from around the area plan on camping out? I'm from topeka and am thinking of heading that way as soon as I'm off work next thursday around 5pm. Im gonna give pre-ordering a shot from in store pickup but att next might not allow that, regardless ill be there!

2. maxmaut macrumors regular

I am going to camp out at Leawood store. I am Ukrainian, lived for three months in Silicon Valley and was on my way home, visiting a good friend of mine in KC. When they announced launch on 19th, I exchanged my tickets just to get the 6+ for my iOS development team.

I am currently trying to figure out a route from KC to Leawood, I don't have a car here so if anyone wants to share a ride – please let me know, I'm willing to chip in for gas and buy beer =)

First experience of camping out for the phone for me, I am kinda scared but also excited.

I plan to get to the store evening 18th or early 19th (like 12 AM or something).

If anyone is going there too – just let me know! Cheers.

3. ihatephish macrumors regular

Haven't lived there for quite some time, but unless things have drastically changed, there is literally nothing to be afraid of.

4. cfairbank macrumors 6502