Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
Hello people, anyone issued with October 10th to 17th delivery for their iPhone 6 and/or 6+, can you please post any updates that happen with your delivery process. Meanwhile, I hope this thread will make the long wait manageable :D

----------

I had ordered an 64gb iPhone 6 plus, in space grey at 9:55am and apple is currently processing my phone.

ageller

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I ordered my 128GB iPhone 6 in space grey on September 14th from Apple.ca. My shipping estimate was 7-10 business days with a delivery date of October 3-8th.

Friday morning the status changed to preparing to ship and on Saturday it had been shipped and I'll be getting it this Friday.

I ordered the iPhone 5 and 5S directly from Apple and both times it said it would take 3-4 weeks to ship, but I actually received the product within 3-4 weeks.

Basically, you'll probably get it much sooner than expected.

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
I ordered my 128GB iPhone 6 in space grey on September 14th from Apple.ca. My shipping estimate was 7-10 business days with a delivery date of October 3-8th.

Friday morning the status changed to preparing to ship and on Saturday it had been shipped and I'll be getting it this Friday.

I ordered the iPhone 5 and 5S directly from Apple and both times it said it would take 3-4 weeks to ship, but I actually received the product within 3-4 weeks.

Basically, you'll probably get it much sooner than expected.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully people with these delivery dates get their phones sooner.

munchstags

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Midlands, UK
I ordered iPhone 6 64gb space grey and have a delivery estimate of 10th - 17th :(
I've now noticed on the Apple store that the delivery is now 7 - 10 days, what is that about? Is our delivery estimate going to move forward?

I cannot wait for my first iPhone.........

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
I ordered iPhone 6 64gb space grey and have a delivery estimate of 10th - 17th :(
I've now noticed on the Apple store that the delivery is now 7 - 10 days, what is that about? Is our delivery estimate going to move forward?

I cannot wait for my first iPhone.........

I'm not so sure about the delivery dates moving for the 6+ models, since most people whom delivery dates that are moving forward are the ones who've ordered the iPhone 6. I guess we have to wait to see :mad:, hopefully we get it sooner!!! :rolleyes:

----------

My 64gb space grey iphone 6+ is still processing today. :mad:. No change to the delivery date either.

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
Hi, I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (Space Grey) on the 12th at around 11:00GMT. I have a October 10th - 17th delivery date too.

Welcome! Hopefully our phones arrive soon. It seems that only the 6+ phones are being delayed at the moment.

----------

Phone hasn't arrived yet, but my case has - Spigen tough armour in gunmetal:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96

munchstags

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
Midlands, UK
Welcome! Hopefully our phones arrive soon. It seems that only the 6+ phones are being delayed at the moment.

----------

Phone hasn't arrived yet, but my case has - Spigen tough armour in gunmetal:

I've not thought about my case yet, is Spigen the most recommeneded? Still no movement on my iPhone 6 sg 64gb.

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
I've not thought about my case yet, is Spigen the most recommeneded? Still no movement on my iPhone 6 sg 64gb.

Although there're lots of other good brands for cases out there, I would definitely recommend Spigen, since they make good quality cases and make them cheap, compared to Griffin or Otterbox. But apparently the Spigen screen protectors have some sizing issues, but I ordered one anyway :rolleyes: to see if it is a problem.

----------

Still no movement, my phone is still being processed. No change to the delivery date as well :mad:

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
Well, back in one of these threads after returning my 6 plus. Ordered the 6 through apple.com, the 128 Space Grey for AT&T. Estimated delivery date of OCT 13-16, hoping it's sooner than that!

Best of luck to all!

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
Well, back in one of these threads after returning my 6 plus. Ordered the 6 through apple.com, the 128 Space Grey for AT&T. Estimated delivery date of OCT 13-16, hoping it's sooner than that!

Best of luck to all!

Welcome!:D If you have ordered an iPhone 6, your phone is mostly likely going to come early. It's only the plus phones which are being delayed. Hopefully we all get our phones soon! Btw, why did you return the plus, is it because of the bendgate?

----------

My phone is "preparing for despatch" yay!
Nearly time for the tracking game

Nice! I wish my phone would do the same, but I guess I have to wait.:rolleyes: At least yours had dispatched.

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
Welcome!:D If you have ordered an iPhone 6, your phone is mostly likely going to come early. It's only the plus phones which are being delayed. Hopefully we all get our phones soon! Btw, why did you return the plus, is it because of the bendgate?

----------

Nice! I wish my phone would do the same, but I guess I have to wait.:rolleyes: At least yours had dispatched.

I returned the 6 plus because of the size. It was a great device, and I loved the screen, camera and battery life, but it was too difficult for me to use. Best of luck to those who ordered the plus though, if my hands were bigger, I would have stuck with it.

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
I returned the 6 plus because of the size. It was a great device, and I loved the screen, camera and battery life, but it was too difficult for me to use. Best of luck to those who ordered the plus though, if my hands were bigger, I would have stuck with it.

My hands aren't not to big either, but hopefully the phone fits comfortably. But I am worried about the 'bendgate' issue, have you had any problems with your phone bending?

----------

No luck today either - my phone is still being processed.

mjb59463

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2012
My hands aren't not to big either, but hopefully the phone fits comfortably. But I am worried about the 'bendgate' issue, have you had any problems with your phone bending?

----------

No luck today either - my phone is still being processed.

I didn't, no. I get the feeling that if you're careful with your phone, it shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: My 128 gb SG 6 shipped, surprised it was that fast! Apple says delivery by the 6th, UPS is saying by the 2nd.

Last edited:

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
Bigger update!!!

My phone had dispatched just a few seconds ago!!! Let the games... being. :):D

Auditore007

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
UK
Update.

Hello. My phone has finally arrived!
This is my tracking history:

03 Oct 2014

14:12:00

Park Royal

Consignment Delivered To Residential

03 Oct 2014

10:04:35

Park Royal

Out For Delivery.

03 Oct 2014

09:36:05

Park Royal

Shipment Received At Tnt Location

03 Oct 2014

08:55:57

Park Royal

03 Oct 2014

03:47:25

Park Royal

03 Oct 2014

02:06:22

Park Royal

02 Oct 2014

12:53:00

KG4

Shipment Received At Transit Point.

01 Oct 2014

12:15:26

Arnhem Hub

Shipment In Transit.

30 Sep 2014

15:22:54

Arnhem Hub

Shipment In Transit.

30 Sep 2014

00:00:30

Pudong International Airport

Shipment In Transit.

28 Sep 2014

23:01:00

Zhengzhou

Transit Times Change, Possible Delivery Delay

28 Sep 2014

17:47:16

Pudong International Airport

28 Sep 2014

16:39:00

Zhengzhou

Shipment In Transit.

28 Sep 2014

15:54:05

Zhengzhou

Shipment In Transit.

28 Sep 2014

02:40:48

Zhengzhou

Shipment In Transit.

Hope all of you get your phones soon, if you haven't. Signing off...

I might post some photos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.