iPhone 6/6 Plus: Trumbull Mall, Trumbull CT

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by starbryte, Sep 18, 2014.

1. starbryte macrumors newbie

starbryte

Is anyone planning on going to the Trumbull mall in Connecticut tonight?
    I know the AT&T store inside of the mall will be opening at 8 AM.
    Security told me they will open the mall door at 7 AM to allow us to wait inside.
    They also said that if people are trying to go all "Hunger Games" when the doors open they will not allow anyone in until people settle down.

If you're not going to the Trumbull mall is there anywhere else in Fairfield County where you will be at?

2. starbryte thread starter macrumors newbie

starbryte

I just talked to the actual security guard working overnight at the Trumbull mall tonight. He told me that if he cannot see you he cannot kick you out. Meaning if you do not mind hiding in the bushes and making a mad dash for the doors around 5 o'clock then that's up to you. Anybody that shows up much before 5 o'clock and starts parking their cars and/or lining up will be asked to leave until 5 o'clock.
    If somebody shows up at 4:45 AM he will look the other way, he said it is not him, they do not care if we camp out all night, but it is the people that own the mall, because if anything happens to any of us on mall property they can be sued. They will be sued.

I do not know how the other malls in Connecticut do it, but if your phone store is inside of the mall then you may have to wait until 5 AM.