iPhone 6 Belfast Meetup

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Anyone heading to Victoria Square, Belfast, for their iPhone 6? I should be there all being well. On an iPhone 5, so due my upgrade now.

NEThingElse

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2014
Ordered one online this morning but not shipping until Sept 29-Oct 2.

Was thinking about doing my first ever launch day camp out but decided to have a gander at the store pickup option; was surprised to see all coming up as available so I've picked the 10-11am slot.

Fingers tightly crossed nothing goes wrong between now and then.

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Was up at 8am this morning to reserve an iPhone Plus 64gb. Kept having errors and stuff and couldn't find the option to reserve it. By the time I found the proper page, Victoria Square were sold out of all colours and all memory sizes of iPhone Plus'. So I'm gonna have to queue on Friday!

Alanfield

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Will the apple store have stock for those who just queue on the day, or just stock for those who managed to find the link to reserve in store?

Alanfield

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I'm sure they will but you'll probably have to queue for them, so get there early.
Managed to get a space grey preordered but would prefer a silver. I'll queue early and see if I can pick up my preference. Cheers for the reply

ihateweiyuan

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I failed to reserve one. Anyone know when to start queuing in the morning to have a good chance of buying the phone?

andyzdeman

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Victoria Square iPhone 6 launch

I'd assume from the lack of chat on here that there won't be as much interest as other apple stores elsewhere.

I saw a video of the iPhone 5 launch on youtube and it had a big enough crowd.

Was anyone at that and know whats a reasonable time to turn up?