Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
This looks identical to the Spigen one I bought. It is really thin.

How thick is it though most say 3mm or 4mm, this one says 1mm on top and bottom so is it .2mm?

Edit: even at a dollar back ordered till 30th I'll pass

Last edited:

drchimrichalds

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
Yeah I just like BoxWave one better, it seems to be really high quality. I already ordered, the 30th is not far away and trying to get these in store costs way too much.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Yeah I just like BoxWave one better, it seems to be really high quality. I already ordered, the 30th is not far away and trying to get these in store costs way too much.

It does look pretty good you convinced me, had a gift card lying around 2.25 = free

volntitan

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
I put my email address in but still haven't gotten the code. How long does it take for them to send?

drchimrichalds

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
Nothing. Two different email addresses as well.

Hmm that is weird mine came instantly...like that other guy said, check all junk and spam folders just in case. Or I think there is one called promotions folder? I dunno... don't wanna miss out!

Hope that helps : /

volntitan

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
Hmm that is weird mine came instantly...like that other guy said, check all junk and spam folders just in case. Or I think there is one called promotions folder? I dunno... don't wanna miss out!

Hope that helps : /

It finally showed up this morning...now just waiting for Spigen to cancel my order so I can order this and a different case from Spigen that I can get thru Prime.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
It finally showed up this morning...now just waiting for Spigen to cancel my order so I can order this and a different case from Spigen that I can get thru Prime.
They dont offer prime through Boxwave at least when I ordered

RobT

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2007
Ohio, USA
I bought and received one of the clear cases from Boxwave for my iPhone 6 and I really like it. Seems to be good quality and Boxwave has great service (and warranty). Best $2.00 I've spent is quite a while

SundayDuffer

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2011
I got the code, but decide not to purchase. Here's the code. Not sure if it could be use multiple times or not.

STCEURQ4

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
It says 1.0mm thick, many slim cases on the forum are 0.3mm and 0.4mm.
1mm is thin but there are thinner options too..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.