Iphone 6 cases and covers are already available!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by j2kingsley, Sep 3, 2014.

1. j2kingsley macrumors newbie

One of the Chinese online sellers already started selling iPhone6 Cases and Covers :eek:

Check the attached images:

Attached Files:

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

3. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

It's interesting, with the iPhone 6 (If the rumours are to be believed) Apple has curved the edges of the glass, resulting in a seemless smooth pebble like shape.

Where the join between case and screen is a smooth transition.

To put a case over it would ruin that design touch.

Although, Apple revealed the chamfered edge with the iPhone 5, which helped the transition from case to screen, and people still covered that over.

No right or wrong way to look after your device, cases protect people investments I get that, but I think the iPhone 6 will feel best in your hand without a case.

4. psac macrumors 6502a

psac

Some of those look really nice, especially the Spigens, but I wouldn't order anything expensive unless it came with some sort of replacement guarantee for poor matches. Photive did a good job with their iPhone5 bumpers that didn't exactly fit the lightning plug at launch.

5. veedubshafer macrumors 6502

I love the Spigen tough armor case i've been using for a year on my 5s now. I might just go ahead and buy one now for my upcoming iPhone 6. They're only $22 on eBay. I just have to decide on color. It's nice taking the phone out of its box and putting it right in a case. If in the event it doesn't fit it would be only $22 wasted but i'll wait to give eBay feedback until I know it fits. In that case (no pun intended) Spigen may be inclined to send a correctly made case out free of charge.

6. exizeo macrumors regular

Caudabe Veil or nothing. I'm only getting a case for this to reduce the camera protrusion.

7. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

I'm surprised Otterbox doesn't even have a mailing list set up to be notified of when their cases become available. That's the one I'm most interested in.

8. akhilleus macrumors member

Caveat emptor! You can't expect every vendor to have 100% accurate information. I'd stay away from these until the announcement so I'm not buying a case for a speculative size that's completely useless. But then again, I don't use a case so it's not something I need to worry about.

9. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I can't wait to see the Mophie Battery Cases. Those have always been my favorite.

10. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

I wonder if Apple will make their own cases for the iPhone 6? I'm guessing they will... Wonder what they will look like.

11. KieranDotW macrumors 6502a

It looks like Spigen's offering a deal on Amazon with deep discounts on iPhone 6 cases if you order before it's announced. Still a gamble.

12. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Send them an email requesting notification.

13. veedubshafer macrumors 6502

I used to think Otterbox was so great. I had dozens of them. Now I realized they're WAY too bulky. The rubber also starts getting saggy which is annoying. Also, my iPhone 5 still bent inside the otterbox defender.