iPhone 6?... Concept

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Hello Guys,

I just saw this in Facebook... they were saying this concept looks really close to the real thing for the iPhone 6... what do you think?

iphone_6_.png

S

syd430

These lame photoshops have been going around for years. I'm pretty sure this one is atleast 2 years old. Good to see that they still fool people.

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
People need a better hobby.

This place has more rumors than a tabloid. I am getting to the point where I only come here to read the 19000 threads in the Iphone/IOS/Ipad forums about the same crap that is not even announced yet just to break up the monotony of the day.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Hello Guys,

I just saw this in Facebook... they were saying this concept looks really close to the real thing for the iPhone 6... what do you think?

View attachment 416834
Who are "They" in your post ??? Goodness people, give it a break until next year when we start seeing some part releases. As stated by others, if one would do a little looking, the Connector is old on this, and the new standards has been out for over 6 months. Didn't "They" mention that on Facebook not to mention the camera on the so called Concept is 5 mp but the iphone 5 has the 8 mp, also mentioned on this thread ?

Attachments

Last edited:

PM-Performance

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2012
Well...it is called MacRumors...
My point was is that it is the same posts all day everyday. Not just a single long running thread. Just all new threads asking the most rediculous hypothetical questions that no one here will know.
I swear everyone on this board thinks they are an analyst.
End rant.