iPhone 6 - Cumberland Mall, Atlanta

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by moloko9, Sep 18, 2014.

1. moloko9 macrumors newbie

I emailed the mall asking for some details since this was their first. This was the response.

The customers can line up at 4:00 a.m. outside the entrance from where our restaurants are located. Customers will not be permitted to line up earlier than 4:00 a.m. That entrance will be opened at 5:00 a.m. Once the customers enter the mall, there will be (2) line formations. One line will be customers who have pre-ordered; the second line will be other customers who have come for the new Iphone.

Customers will remain in those lines until the Apple store opens at 8:00 a.m. Good luck!​

Still undecided between this one or Perimeter.

2. sk2dt macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info
    I'm going to Cumberland
    Closer to me and I think it will lesson crowded

3. blackoutRF macrumors member

I also want to stay at Cumberland but I feel they won't have many 6+'s available. Will take my shot anyways. Landing in ATL in a couple hours then gonna park near the entrance. Good luck to all!

4. drcc12 macrumors newbie

iphone 6 Cumberland

I'm going to head over in a few and check out the scene. I'm debating going to Apple or ATT around the corner from Cumberland....good luck everyone! :)

5. blackoutRF macrumors member

How did this turn out? I ended up getting a 6 Plus at the AT&T up the street. Was about #10 or 11 in line and got one of the last/only 6 Plus' they had. Hope everyone else did well. Heading here today to pick up a leather case.