iPhone 6 GFX glitching?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by E3BK, Oct 2, 2014.

1. E3BK, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

E3BK macrumors 68030

E3BK

So this may be better in the app forum but wanted to check here first to see if anyone else is having this issue, if it's just on the Ookla Speed test app or if it's possibly just my iPhone 6 :eek:

So far, I've only seen this happen when I run the Speed Test app but it is weird and I haven't seen any other posts on it, leading me to think it might be my device specifically. It's like when Neo sees that cat in the Matrix. lol. Thoughts?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58983341/Video Oct 02, 3 55 32 PM.m4v

2. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Wow weird. Did you try reinstalling the app? Mine does not do that.

3. zorinlynx macrumors 603

zorinlynx

This is a problem with the Speedtest app. It does it when the speedtest exceeds 50Mbps. Mine does it too.

4. BigMovieGeek macrumors regular

I noticed that too on my 6+. I presumed it was the speed test app.

5. shabanggg macrumors member

it's because you're getting killer speeds bruh it's maxing out the app! The app can't support more than 50 and you're going over this..this is a good thing..So you know that I am right, go some place where your speeds are less than 50 and run the app..you will see it run normally if your speeds are way less than 50 (say around 20-30)

6. E3BK thread starter macrumors 68030

E3BK

OK. So it's a known issue? I hadn't seen anything on it but maybe I didn't look hard enough. :|

Just glad it's not only my phone. Thanks, all!

----------

LOL. Well, I'm more "sis" than "bruh." But I didn't see this kind of glitching on my 5S with these same speeds.

Others report they have it as well and that's my main concern if it's app vs device issue. I'm ok. I will survive this. haha.

7. zorinlynx macrumors 603

zorinlynx

Frankly, with all the other issues iOS 8 has had, this one is fairly low on the "MY LIFE IS FREAKING OVER!!!" list. :)

I'm sure it'll get fixed. At least it's not a big problem.