iPhone 6 - Greensboro, NC - Friendly Center

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by juliekm, Sep 12, 2014.

1. juliekm macrumors newbie

Who is lining up? I am not sure how early Friday morning I will be able to get there. Probably around 3 or 4 am. How early is normal to line up over the past couple of years?

2. gabim macrumors newbie

I think I will come up at about midnight. How about you? In past it seems like the line started to grow around 1 or 2 am. Then a lot more around 5 am.

3. bug112 macrumors newbie

iPhone 6

I don't think I will go this year. Been there done that. Not worth staying out all night. I think Apple is making tons of these. I think I can pick one up at the carrier, or Walmart, or Target, or somewhere on Friday or Saturday. Or even next week sometime.

4. juliekm thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhone 6

Ok. I am working on getting off early so I can get there around midnight. Which phone are you wanting to get?

5. stevegm macrumors member

iPhone 6

I have been there in the past. Around 11 pm or midnight is when more people start to show up and the gets longer. Not many before that. By 1 am, it is normally like 10 or 15 people long. Most people come around 5 am Friday morning. The line usually gets longer right before 6 am.

Want to get the iPhone 6 - Silver or Gold. How about you?

6. gabim macrumors newbie

iPhone 6

I am planning on going by Duncan Donuts and then heading over around 11:30 pm. I think that will be early enough. There are like 18 models or something to choose from with color and size combinations. So, I am thinking that with all that selection for everybody to choose from, getting what I want should be easy. I am getting a Gold iPhone 6.