iPhone 6- Northbrook or Old Orchard

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by sosnow, Sep 16, 2014.

1. sosnow macrumors member

Didn't see any Meetups for any Chicago Locations, but Im interested in North brook ct or Old Orchard. Im wondering if people are already at Old Orchard?

2. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

I was thinking Old Orchard but I can easily see that place being swamped. I'm going low key to the Brickyard, second option will be Norridge. Are you going to Apple or a carrier?

3. RossMcCollector macrumors newbie

I was surprised that there is no Chicago thread too. I'm thinking of Ild Orchard, but I'm so closed to the HIP where there are more options but no Apple store...so not sure where and what time to start camping?!?!

4. BoricuaHec01 macrumors 6502

I was surprised too but better for us, hopefully that means not that many people will show up lol. I'm sure the Norridge location will be swamped too, lines formed at 5am for the 5S last year. We will see.

5. RossMcCollector macrumors newbie

Oh man....I had a feeling that might be the case. I may go to Northbrook then just hoping that Apple there wouldn't be too crowded like other cities, and I'm oping that Apple would have the majority of the stock.

See...I initially preordered 2:01 from AT&T site on 9/12, and then I get an email about shipping 10/14-10/22, and I knew that verzion's customers been getting tracking shipping #, I called ATT yesterday and after waiting for 30 min and they said yup...you have to wait...I was like CANCEL NOW lol...I probably shouldn't have done that, but it was the last straw.

6. sosnow thread starter macrumors member

I plan to hit just apple to start. I talked with northbrook ct and they said they would let everyone in line know if they have enough stock for people in line.
    I wonder if people are already camping out at old orchard:eek:

7. naptowngill2005 macrumors member

naptowngill2005

I preordered for pick up at old orchard I hope i can get in and out