iPhone 6 Plus Las Vegas (Town Square)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by ZPr13st, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ZPr13st macrumors regular

If anyone is looking to get an iPhone 6+ at the Town Square location in Las Vegas on release day, I am camping out starting at 9PM.

I called ahead and found out the rules for the center state no lines are to be formed until 9PM Thursday night. I DID pre-order my 2 iPhone 6+'s within the first hour they went live but got kicked to the back of the line through ATT for some unknown reason and it showed my order date as 9/15/2014 not 9/12/2104 which put my order back to the end of November!

Needless to say I canceled my order and am going to take matters into my own hands. Does anyone else crazy enough like me want to meet up at 9PM and post chairs and plop down by the entrance? Looking for someone to cover bathroom runs / etc and keep company.

I don't want to be the only idiot plopping down at 9pm - which is an 11 hour wait btw.

2. Wailord macrumors 6502

When did you last hear nine? I heard from someone that local news was saying five was the time, though it's possible he misheard.

3. ZPr13st thread starter macrumors regular

I heard 9pm when I called the town center location and had them check with the main facilities of town square. This was on the 16th. I'll have to make a call again to find out.

4. greenesman macrumors newbie

I go to the forum shops every time. However, this time security says the line has to stay off property.

Puts it running along Frank Sinatra behind employee parking garage...which has no sidewalk.

I am thinking town square or Fashion Show, but no idea where or how Fashion Show lines up.

5. stukdog macrumors 6502

They also line you up outside, usually the SW corner of the building.

6. greenesman macrumors newbie

It's looking like this is my only option to line up at...I live in the NW and a friend and I will be at Town Square around 8:45

7. Wailord macrumors 6502

Local news says some people made a list of what looked like 20+ people that they're calling the line. Completely unofficial. Like starts at 9 according to TS, I checked again, and I don't know if this random paper people can put their name on without waiting means anything.

8. Vinom macrumors regular

Vinom

Long lines at Town Square

I got to Town Square at 10:30 to find a couple hundred people in line. No thanks... Relocated to Fashion Show Mall. Much better...

9. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

There were 130 people in line when I scoped out the line at 9:30p last night! :p

10. Wailord macrumors 6502

I've been here since 6:30 last night and I'm still waiting in line. So far, they're only out of T-Mobile 6 Pluses.

11. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

Wow, that's exactly the one I was trying to score. Oh well, I will swing by later today to see if I can get a T-Mobile 6 16GB for my GF. ;)

Luckily my 64GB Gold is arriving via UPS on Wed. :cool: