iPhone 6 Plus- NYC, New York, NY

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Goldfrapp, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

2. modernangel76 macrumors newbie

Upper West Side

I'm going to the Upper West Side store but I preordered mine for pickup. Anyone have experience picking up preorders on launch day? Will the line still be ridiculous for me? Starting to think I should had just had it delivered.

3. SamGabbay macrumors 6502a

SamGabbay

What time are you headed over there?

4. pellets007 macrumors 6502a

pellets007

I was going to go to Grand Central on Saturday. I can't leave school until Saturday morning and was going to take the train in.

Does anyone think it's worth it to try for an iPhone 6 on the second day?

5. anonymous82 macrumors member

Plan to stop by Grand Central around 8am on my way to the office. If the line is not crazy, then hopefully I can get my phone and still be on time for work.

6. whiteshadoww macrumors 6502

whiteshadoww

I'm in New York and my AT&T online order is a disaster with a Oct 12 shipping date notwithstanding the fact I got up at midnight in LA to make the order.

Any advise on which AT&T store in Manhattan the best bet for the best inventory and shortest line? Thanks!

7. laryenhilllvr macrumors regular

i'm torn between going to best buy or at&t in bk or going to the one in rockefeller center since it's by my job and i don't have to be in until later. Whichever I decide, I'm going to be there at 6 am.

8. lilmitchmitch macrumors 6502

Just check the AT&T store locator and find the nearest CORPORATE store to you. Don't go to an authorized retailer, as they'll most likely have much smaller inventory.

I had good luck with the corporate store in Midtown last year, but I'm going to try out the one on Delancey tonight.

9. whiteshadoww macrumors 6502

whiteshadoww

Thanks. How can I google search the "corporate" stores and avoid the authorized dealers?