Iphone 6 Plus vs Iphone at Hong Kong Protest

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Marcus72, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Marcus72, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014

Marcus72 macrumors member

This vine video is funny if you just only look at from viewpoint small iphone vs iphone 6 plus.

I'm not saying anything about the political happenings.

https://vine.co/v/OKq2t0zzaYX

2. HEK, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014

HEK Suspended

HEK

Now that everyone carries a camera around with them 24/7. We should begin to see the film bully more and more. A new way to assault people. Grins......
    This guy will win all phone size battles till iPhone 23.

image.jpg

3. BvizioN macrumors 601

BvizioN

Is it pollution really that bad over there that people have to wear masks?

4. Marcus72 thread starter macrumors member

wow, Iphone 23 win !!!! I need to change my title, the bully comment refers to size of the Iphone 6 beating the little iphone.

5. HEK Suspended

HEK

Yes, there was a report I saw some weeks back about a fire in high rise. Pollution was so bad it wasn't noticed for a while. Couldn't see the flames through the haze.

Also many wear mask if they have cold or flu.

----------

iPhone 24 will have Apple case with wheels and pull handle. Sort of like Red Flyer wagon, but leather covered.

.......think my mind is going....waiting on my son's ATT back order, checking on here too often. :eek:

6. krspkbl macrumors 6502

krspkbl

that thing is huge.

iphone 6 is the sweetspot i think. can't go back to using a 4" screen and 5.5" just feels too big.

7. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

Quite funny. Taken out of context, it's like one guy claiming that his iPhone is bigger, and therefore better than the smaller iphone. :p

8. HEK Suspended

HEK

Yup....age old battle....mine is bigger than yours. Sells a lot of pickup trucks though.

Now we need a iP6+ accessory like some of the pickups with trailer hitch have. The low hanging adornment. "Look at the cajones on that phone" :eek::eek:

9. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

"What's this? An iPhone 4? *thwacks it* Get that little-boy phone outta my face. Look, this is a MAN'S phone, son!"

Yes, I know, insensitive considering the political climate.

10. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

iBallz it's also a 26000mah powerbank

11. Marcus72 thread starter macrumors member

:D That's the humor I saw in the battles of iphones, but you're right it's more serious situation going on.

12. cynics macrumors G4

Most wear them due to illness vs pollution. Many consider it inconsiderate to be in public when you are sick without a mask on. I wish it was something that would catch on in the states. Lol. Many will also wear them to prevent getting sick.

I'm sure pollution is a reason too but keep in mind many of these cities you see people wearing mask have a lot lower pollution index then cities in the states. You also see people in the country wearing mask in public with virtually no pollution.

13. BvizioN macrumors 601

BvizioN

I don't know man, I'm not so sure I would feel good in an environment where everyone is wearing mask! Very epidemic feeling! People catch cold and flue all the time, your immune system is designed to fight it. It looks like something out of epidemic movies!!

I was just curious anyway, so better not move to much from the subject.

14. Simplicated macrumors 65816

Simplicated

While Hong Kong's air quality has been atrocious over the past few years, this is not the case currently. They're wearing mask for fear of being pepper sprayed by the police. Protestors have been bringing along with them masks, goggles and umbrellas.