Iphone 6 pre orders ? Shipping date?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jrmmm, Aug 30, 2014.

1. jrmmm macrumors newbie

Hi everybody!
    I'm a french guy going to buy the 4.7¨iPhone 6. I'll move to the UK at the end of september, and I would like to have my new phone before leaving. Since it would be my first iPhone (Android before that) I wanted to know how does the buying of a new iPhone on apple website usually work? Are there pre-orders ?
    If I succeed in buying my device fast enough to be shipped during the first wave, will I recieved it the day it will be available ? Or will it be shipped when it will be released ?
    I can't go to an apple store (more than 200kms far from home), and I would like to buy it unlocked in order to avoid issues between french and bristish carriers.
    Thanks

2. LadyX macrumors 68020

LadyX

Iphone 6 pre orders ? Shipping date?

We don't know yet if Apple will offer pre-orders for the iPhone 6. This will be revealed when Apple announces the iPhone 6. However, retailers like RadioShack and Best Buy are likely to take reservations.

3. jsmith189 macrumors 65816

jsmith189

Not too sure how they're going to handle it this time around. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the 5C was up for pre-order but the 5S wasn't? Either way, it they follow their trend of releasing it the Friday week after the keynote, I'm assuming it'll be coming out on the 19th. And from past experience it always delivers the day of official launch.

4. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

We'll know when apple announces it on 9/9/14.