iPhone 6 sales prediction ? Now that the

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

iPhone 5S sold over 6 million in its first day I believe...

Do you think the iPhone 6 everyone would want? I think it would be the iPhone that everyone is going to want.

Besides a bigger screen. What do you think will be the selling point for it?

2. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Well I think first we need to see which projections are correct when it comes to the sales. Some has said that the 5s sold 6 million in its first three days compared to 5c's 3 million. However, there is now a report from a very reliable source that says that sales were split 50/50.

Let it be known that this is the same source that was the first that reported Apple was going to keep the 4s and discontinue the iphone 5. So he is very reliable

3. Jardins de Vin macrumors 6502a

Jardins de Vin

I hope that there’s not going to be a bigger screen! The 5/5S is already way too big… I don’t want an iPad, hello?

One day it will be so big that eventually an iPhone mini will come out.

And I doubt they’re going to go back to a smaller screen someday, because it would be “going back” which Apple perceives as a negative thing. But then again, they also released iOS 7…

4. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

It's a possibility Apple will release a 4.7 inch and a 4 inch for consumers who aren't looking for a large screen. We'll find out soon enough.

5. 7thson macrumors 6502a

7thson

Aside from the usual internals upgraded, the bigger screen is it. If it happens. If so people are going to be pissing themselves over it, in favor and against. Much hand wringing will ensue while the crowds swell around the block of Apple stores on launch day. So pretty much the same, but more so.

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

While youre speculating why not the 6s, 7, 7s ect ect. Always THAT guy that feels the need to make this post.

I think it will be a miserable failure and apple will close shop. :rolleyes:

7. Matt8045 macrumors regular

I hope it doesn't crash as much as the 5S and have a super slow camera that takes seconds to take a pic when flash is on. If the 6 is more of the same it will be my last iphone and I've had every one. I don't care about screen size just fast and not glitchy like the 5S is so far for me.