iPhone 6 Sprint Easy pay online Sept 19th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CrimsonKnight, Sep 9, 2014.

1. CrimsonKnight macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

Has anyone heard if you will be able to order an iPhone six on sprints website using the easy pay program for existing customers?

2. SoloStyle macrumors regular

I'm trying to find this out too, but right now on the Sprint website it says that preorders will go live at 2am central on Friday, and they are pushing Easy Pay, so I believe the option will be available.

But I'm hoping to find out more info before then: deposit amount, monthly terms, etc.

3. CrimsonKnight thread starter macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

Exactly. I hope its not a store only type of deal, because I would know they wouldn't have to many in the stores until November. I would rather place my order and wait for it to be shipped, instead of calling the store or visiting the store daily.

4. CrimsonKnight thread starter macrumors 6502

CrimsonKnight

Okay.. so I check with Sprint.. Here is the Chat.

Megan: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?

You: Hello, On September 19th, will I be able to order via the Sprint website the iPhone 6 using my easy pay upgrade option?

Megan: Please wait while a secure chat connection is established.

Megan: Thank you for your patience. I will be with you shortly.

Megan: I'd be happy to go over upgrading with Easy Pay to the iPhone 6.

Megan: At this time, we don't have a date the iPhone can be ordered, but the pre-order date is on 9/12/2014. However the iPhone 6 can be ordered with Easy Pay.

You: Can this iPhone 6 be ordered on the Sprint website using Easy pay, once Sprint offers the iPhone 6?

Megan: Just to confirm, the iPhone 6 will be able to be ordered with Easy Pay.

Megan: Are there any additional questions I can help with today?
    You: Ordered over the Sprint website, correct?

Megan: That's right, on our site too.

You: Okay, Apples website shows I can only up for a 2 year agreement, so does that mean, I can only do easy pay at the Sprint website?

Megan: Just to check, are you currently a Sprint customer?

You: Yes

Megan: Which plan do you have?

You: I am on the Family Share plan, $100 20GB plan. I have two lines that show they are eligible for easy pay upgrades or 2 year agreements.

Megan: Easy Pay is available on your plan, as well as 2 year agreements.

You: Okay, but will this show on the Apple website? I checked today, and it shows I am eligible for a 2 year renewal pricing. No Easy pay option. So is the easy pay only available at Sprints website?

Megan: I am sorry, I do not have information on what will display on Apple.com.

Megan: You'll have to contact them to see if they offer Easy Pay.

You: Okay, I did, and they said I would need to talk to the carrier so it appears they do not have any information. I guess my safe bet is to check the Sprint website the day of the sale.

Megan: Not a problem at all.

This was the end of the chat basically. SO... I guess we have to wait and find out?