iPhone 6 - Square One, Misissauga, Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Bluphyre, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Bluphyre macrumors member

I'll be going to the launch to pick up a phone, wondering if anyone else on macrumours was planning on going as well?

Im thinking of going at around 3am ish but after reading some posts that may be late?

I dont know.. post your thoughts, and if you'll be there!

2. ccolaco macrumors 6502

I'm going to the store in Newmarket. It tends to have slightly smaller lines than fairview/yorkdale/sq1. Was thinking around 5am

Last year I went around 6:30 and was able to get the colour and ok size 5S I wanted, but that was an S update, this might be harder to get. We'll see.

3. Bluphyre thread starter macrumors member

its gonna be tough at sq 1 because they are doing construction at the usually location that ive lined up at. Im thinking maybe 4-5 am too.

4. roberthodgson macrumors regular

The door where the line up started last time I got there early is closed off for the construction, wonder where the line will start this year

5. Bladerunner99 macrumors member

I would go but I don't have the patience to wait in line, especially at SQ1. I ordered it on line and I'm hoping it gets delivered on the 19th.

6. wc17 macrumors member

7. Bluphyre thread starter macrumors member

8. sabesh macrumors regular

I pre-ordered via Rogers for pickup @ the Rogers Plus store @ Square One. #80 in the line for iPhone 6 Plus / 128GB / Space Grey. Not sure if it'll be there for the 19th.

9. DeusInvictus7, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014

DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

I'm going to be there with a group of friends. We're actually going the night before, at about 9pm, so hopefully we are really close to the front of the line. We have work/class the next morning lol.

EDIT: Scratch that, apparently my friends want to go to the Conestoga Mall Apple Store instead now, so I will be there instead.

10. Bluphyre thread starter macrumors member

pretty big difference in location lol :D good luck to you

11. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

We're all from Guelph, so it's only about a 10 minute difference in driving between the two lol. Conestoga should be easier to line up too since there isn't construction blocking the closest entrance to the Apple Store.

12. Bluphyre thread starter macrumors member

have fun :)

13. harry454 macrumors 6502