iPhone 6 - Upper Canada Mall, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by MVallee, Sep 12, 2014.

1. MVallee macrumors 6502a

MVallee

Anyone else planning on heading to Newmarket to line up for the iPhone 6/6+?

I'm looking for two 64GB iPhone 6+'s, one in Space Grey, one in Silver. I tried the reservation system but the site kept crashing and now all of the 6+'s show as out of stock at Newmarket. Hopefully they have extra stock reserved for the people planning to line up.

2. puzz21 macrumors newbie

Hi mvallee, do you mind share which gate line up? This is my first time:eek:

3. MVallee thread starter macrumors 6502a

MVallee

I called today and they said the lineup will be forming at the Davis Drive entrance. They told me the line will stay outside until 7am and then move inside (in the same order) after that. Not sure how accurate that is though because last year for the 5S the line up was already inside when I arrived at 6am.

4. raps2727 macrumors newbie

What time are you planning on arriving at? I'm going for 6+ in 64gb or 128gb

5. MVallee thread starter macrumors 6502a

MVallee

I'm heading down at midnight. I'm looking for two 64GB (would take 128gb) 6+'s. One is space grey, one in silver.

What time are you heading down?

6. MVallee thread starter macrumors 6502a

MVallee

Just got here and the line is ridiculous. It weaves and wraps around half the upper floor of the mall.

At this point I don't think I have much of a chance but since I'm here already and it was an hour and a half drive, I might as well stick it out.

7. ccolaco macrumors 6502

Could you see how long the reserve line is? And if so, is it moving at a decent pace?

8. MVallee thread starter macrumors 6502a

MVallee

Just left there and there was 1 guy in the reserve line. People from the massive walk in line were complaining that he gets to cut. Lots of people left empty handed today (myself included).