iPhone 6+ won't fit at ball park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint1583

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
Like hundreds of thousands of people, when going to a Major League Baseball game I store my phone in the small beer cup holder on the sit in front of me. A pretty common practice for most of us.

Today I went to a Giants game (we lost!) and found that the new 6+ won't fit in the cup holder because of its large size. Glad I stuck with the smaller 6. I think lots of people are going to be disappointed when they get there's, it's just to big as a portable phone.

Henke

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
There is some frighteningly strange threads on this portal. This is 1 of them.

nyfliiboy

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I'm pretty sure those cupholders are filthy. I wouldn't put something that I constantly put on my face inside those.

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
I'm pretty sure those cupholders are filthy. I wouldn't put something that I constantly put on my face inside those.
No. You're wrong. The OP already figured out a way to justify that these upholders are extremely clean and sanitary and also that the iPhone is incapable of transferring bacteria.

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
Awww, I was hoping to see one of those joke pictures when I opened this thread. Disappointed.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
The iPhone 6 plus will also not fit in my cup holder in my car. Guess I can't drive anymore as I will have no idea what to do.

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
Like hundreds of thousands of people, when going to a Major League Baseball game I store my phone in the small beer cup holder on the sit in front of me. A pretty common practice for most of us.

Today I went to a Giants game (we lost!) and found that the new 6+ won't fit in the cup holder because of its large size. Glad I stuck with the smaller 6. I think lots of people are going to be disappointed when they get there's, it's just to big as a portable phone.
The elliptical machine and life cycles at my gym has these charge station and holders designed for 4/4S which is obsolete.

C. Robert

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2013
Baltimore

The baseball field cup holder is truly the limpness test for smartphone purchases. I won't buy one if it doesn't fit in a cupholder. What the hell was apple thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.